- Had a career-high four TD passes, tying for fourth-most in a game at SMU
- The five touchdowns responsible for (4 pass, 1 rush) tie for third in a game at SMU
- Had three TD receptions, tying for second in a game at SMU.
- Had 111 receiving yards for his eighth career 100-yard game; that ties for third all-time at SMU.
SMU Captains for today: Kelvin Beachum (70), Pete Fleps (52), Marcelo Sada (15), Zach Line (48), Youri Yenga (45)
First win against a BCS-AQ team since Kansas (31-17) on Sept. 2, 2000, snapping a 17-game losing streak.
Aldrick Robinson’s 67-yard TD reception from Kyle Padron is the longest pass play of the season. The previous was 29 yards.
- 420 total yards
- 280 passing yards
- Four sacks (ties most under June Jones – also had four vs. UAB last week)
SMU is 2-0 at home this season and has won five straight home games, the longest streak since a five-game winning stretch during the 1985 and 1986 seasons
SMU is 7-2 in the last nine games; the best mark for any nine-game stretch since s stretch from the 1984 and 1985 seasons.
Cole Beasley (WR) - Had five catches for 54 yards, he now has 1,021 career receiving yards
Ja’Gared Davis (LB)
- Tied his career high with nine tackles
- Tied his career high with 1.5 sacks (had 1.5 for second straight week). Had at least a sack for the third straight game and has four sacks on the year
- Had a career-high 3.5 tackles for loss, and now has eight for the season
Darryl Fields (RB) - Had one kickoff return for 43 yards. He has 7 KOR for 240 yards on the season; an average of 34.3 yards.
Pete Fleps (LB) – Had a half-sack, his first of the season
Marquis Frazier (DL) – Had a half-sack, his first of the season. Now has 4.5 sacks for his career.
Keenan Holman (WR) - Had his first two career receptions (2 for 20 yards)
Darius Johnson (WR)
- Had a TD reception, his third of the season and fourth of his career
- Had a career-best 49 receiving yards (on four receptions)
Zach Line (RB)
- Had a career-long 36 yard run
- Ran for 82 yards on 8 carries (10.3 per rush). Second-most yard of his career (122 vs. UAB last week)
Kyle Padron (QB)
- Had a career-high four TD passes, tying for fourth-most in a game at SMU (three to Aldrick Robinson)
- Had five touchdowns responsible for (4 pass, 1 rush), that ties for third in a game at SMU.
- His 67-yard TD pass to Aldrick Robinson is his longest career TD pass
- Season-high 280 passing yards
Taylor Reed (LB) - Career-high 10 tackles (9 solo)
Aldrick Robinson (WR)
- Had a career-high three TD receptions, tying for second in a game at SMU.
- Had 111 yards receiving for the eighth 100-yard game of his career, that ties for third all-time at SMU
- Had three TD reception and now has 19 for his career; that moves him into fourth at SMU
- Had four receptions and now has 127 for his career; that ranks ninth at SMU
- Had 111 receiving yards and now has 2225 for his career; that ranks sixth at SMU
Matt Szymanski (K/P) - Was 5-for-5 on PATs; now is 12-12 on the season and 111-113 for his career
Taylor Thompson (DE)
- Had a career-high 1.5 sacks; now has 2.5 for the season and eight for his acareer
- Had a career-high 1.5 tackles-for-loss, all on sacks
Youri Yenga (LB) – Tied his season-high with five tackles tackle-for-loss